top of page

Kindness For Kimberlee

In September of 2018, our sweet daughter, Kimberlee, was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (SJS) which quickly progressed to Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN).  Over the next three weeks, she endured much pain and suffering.  We as a family were greatly blessed to be helped by so many.  The purpose of KINDNESS FOR KIMBERLEE is to help other children and their families suffering with SJS/TEN. If you or someone you know has a child with SJS/TEN, please contact us for support. We would be happy to discuss your loved one's case by phone or feel free to fill out the contact form and we will contact you.

Home: Welcome
Home from the hospital.jpg

Who We Are

Here at Kindness For Kimberlee, we are driven by a single goal; to help EVERY CHILD affected by Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis by providing emotional, financial, and product support to ensure that no family with a child with SJS/TEN feels alone.  If you know of a child or family facing illness with SJS/TEN, PLEASE have them contact us for support in navigating a critical illness of their child.

Home: Who We Are

Get Involved

Your support is important to our work at Kindness For Kimberlee. There are many ways you can contribute towards our causes, and every little bit that you commit goes a long way in helping us fulfill our mission.
Important Financial Disclosure Information:
All donations go directly to help children and families affected by Stevens-Johnson Syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.  We currently have no paid staff, so you can be assured that your donation will benefit children affected by SJS/TEN. We have minimal expenses, however some donations may be used to further our mission in the form of providing education to hospitals on the services we provide. We are a recognized 501(c)(3) organization by the Internal Revenue Service. 95% of all donations go directly to help children and families affected by SJS/TEN.  The other 5% is used to help with overhead costs (mailing care packages and information to hospitals) and administrative expenses.

Friends 1.jpg
Front of shirt_edited_edited.jpg

Make a Donation

Support Our Cause to Help Families Affected by SJS/TEN

Kimberlee 6-2020.jpg

Volunteer Your Time

Email us at for additional ways to help!

Partner with Us

Donate via

Home: Get Involved
bottom of page